Coeur d'Alene Area
... Flood Warning now in effect until late Tuesday night...
the Flood Warning continues for
the Coeur D'Alene river at Cataldo.
* Until late Tuesday night.
* At 5:31 am Monday the stage was 44.62 feet.
* Flood stage is 43.00 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river is expected to continue to rise and crest
near 45.1 feet by late this afternoon. The river is forecast
to fall below flood stage tomorrow early afternoon.
* At 45.0 feet... the County may begin pumping operations behind
levels above this stage if the river is expected to remain over
flood stage for a long duration.
Lat... Lon 4752 11620 4742 11673 4750 11680 4764 11626 4752 11620
... Records broken on March 9 2014...
The precipitation at Mullan Pass in the past 24 hours was 1.15
inches. This sets the record for the most precipitation for this
date. The previous record of 0.67 inches was set in 1942. Records
have been kept at this site since 1938.
The low temperature at Lewiston in the past 24 hours was 49 degrees.
This sets the record for the warmest low temperature for this date.
The previous record of 47 degrees was set in 1928. Records have been
kept at this site since 1881.