... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 am PST
Monday above 3000 feet...
* locations... Osburn... Wallace... Mullan... Dobson Pass... Lookout
* Snow level... snow levels will fall as low as 2800 feet
overnight... then climb to near 3500 feet Sunday afternoon.
* Snow accumulations... up to an additional one inch possible
overnight south of Interstate 90. An additional 4 to 7 inches of
snow possible Sunday and Sunday night above 4000 feet and 2 to 4
inches above 3000 feet.
* Timing... light snow showers for the rest of tonight. Steady
snow to redevelop Sunday morning and increase in intensity
Sunday afternoon through Sunday night with periods of moderate
* Impacts... impacts will be minor through Sunday morning. Light to
moderate snow accumulations are likely late Sunday afternoon
through Sunday night. This will result in difficult travel
conditions due to snow covered roads over Dobson and Lookout
* Hazard elevation... above 3000 feet.
* Web page: for a detailed view of the hazard area visit
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Omak WA Airport...
a record rainfall of 0.70 inch(es) was set at Omak WA Airport
yesterday. This breaks the old record of 0.53 set in 1959. Records
have been kept at this location since 1931.
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Wenatchee WA pangborn
a record rainfall of 0.36 inch(es) was set at Wenatchee WA pangborn
field yesterday. This breaks the old record of 0.34 set in 1992.
Records have been kept at this location since 1959.