... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Monday morning through
Monday evening for thunderstorms and gusty outflow winds for
southeast Idaho fire weather zone 427...
The National Weather Service in Pocatello has issued a Fire
Weather Watch... which is in effect from Monday morning through
* Affected area... fire weather zone 427.
* Wind... gusts over 30 mph possible.
* Thunderstorms... scattered or great coverage.
* Initially... storms will be dry. However... they will transition
to mostly wet by late in the evening with gusty winds still a
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
... Record high temperature set at Burns Oregon...
a record high temperature of 100 degrees was set at Burns Oregon
today. This breaks the old record of 99 set in 2009.