... High Wind Warning in effect from 10 PM Wednesday to 1 PM PST
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a High
Wind Warning... which is in effect from 10 PM Wednesday to 1 PM
* Winds: south to southwest 40 to 50 mph with gusts to 70 mph
possible. Winds may gust as high as 90 mph over CAPES and
* Timing: south winds will increase Wednesday and become strong
Wednesday night and continue through Thursday.
* Locations include: Gold Beach... Port Orford.
* Impacts: strong winds may make driving difficult on area
roads... especially for high profile vehicles.
* View the hazard area in detail at
The strongest winds are expected at exposed locations along
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts of
58 mph or more can lead to property damage. Travel will be
impacted, especially for high profile vehicles.
... Record low temperature set at Montague CA...
a record low temperature of 10 degrees was set at Montague CA yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 15 set in 1954.