... Red flag warning remains in effect until 11 PM PDT Wednesday
for for the combination of strong winds and low relative
humidities for fire weather zones 280 619 620 621...
* affected area: elevations above 4500 ft at night... and to the
valley floors during the day in fire weather zone 280 only.
* Wind... northeast to east winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 30
* Humidity... recoveries 20 to 40 percent tonight... then minimum
relative humidity around 10 percent on Wednesday.
* Impacts... strong winds and low relative humidities will cause
fires to spread very rapidly.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
Strong winds and low relative humidities will cause fires to
spread very rapidly.