... Wind Advisory in effect from 5 am to 5 PM PDT Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 5 am to 5 PM PDT Saturday.
* Winds... sough increasing to 25 to 35 mph with gust to 45 mph.
* Timing... Saturday morning into Saturday afternoon.
* Locations include: Medford... Ashland.
* Impacts... east to west roadways will be the most prone since
winds will be from the south. These winds can cause travel
difficulties... especially for high profile vehicles.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 25 to 39 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra