... Red flag warning remains in effect from 11 PM Tuesday to 11 am
* impacts: strong winds and low relative humidities will cause
fires to spread very rapidly.
* Affected area:
in southwest or... fire weather zones 621... 622 and 623.
* Counties affected: upper slopes and ridges in Josephine...
Jackson... and extreme western Klamath counties.
* Wind: east 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Overnight and morning humidity: 20 to 30 percent.
* Daytime humidity: as low as 10 percent.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions are
either occurring now... or will shortly.