Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County
... Wind Advisory in effect from 5 am Sunday to 5 am PDT Monday...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 5 am Sunday to 5 am PDT
* Winds... southwest increasing to 35 to 40 mph with frequent gusts
to 50 mph.
* Timing... late tonight through late Sunday night.
* Locations include: the Summer Lake area... Hart Mountain Refuge
and the Warner Mountains.
* Impacts... strong Crosswinds may create dangerous driving
conditions for high profile vehicles... especially along Highway
31 near Summer Lake. West bound traffic over the passes in the
Warner Mountains will also encounter a strong headwind.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra