Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 3 PM PDT this
A Wind Advisory remains in effect until 3 PM PDT this afternoon.
* Winds... southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* Timing... winds will peak this morning... then gradually
decrease late this afternoon.
* Locations include: exposed areas along winter rim and the Warner
Mountains... including Highway 31 between Paisley and Summer
Lake... and Highway 395 between Lake Abert and Alkali Lake.
* Impacts... gusty winds can cause difficult travel... especially
for high profile vehicles. Additionally... loose objects may
be relocated or damaged.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra