... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to
11 PM PDT this evening...
A Wind Advisory remains in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to
11 PM PDT this evening.
* Winds... southwest 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* Timing... Wednesday afternoon through late Wednesday evening.
* Locations include: Paisley... Summer Lake and Silver Lake.
* Impacts... the strongest winds will occur along Highway 31
between Paisley and Silver Lake. These winds can cause travel
difficulties... especially for high profile vehicles.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra