... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 am PST
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 4 am PST
* Snow accumulations: 4 to 6 inches.
* Elevation: heaviest snow above 3500 feet. Snow levels will fall
below 3000 feet tonight.
* Timing: moderate to heavy snow is expected today and tonight.
* Locations include: Long Creek... Ukiah
* impacts: snow packed roads will make travel difficult. This
includes along Highway 395.
A Winter Weather Advisory is issued when snow is occurring or is
expected to develop and accumulate. Travel may be hazardous...
especially on bridges... overpasses... and secondary roads.
Motorists are urged to use extreme caution... and slow down to
adjust for rapidly changing driving conditions and reduced
visibilities. For additional weather information... check our web
site at www.Weather.Gov/Pendleton.