The Flood Warning continues for
the Skokomish River near Potlatch
* until this afternoon.
* At 4:30 am Monday the stage was 16.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Impact... at 16.5 feet... the Skokomish River will cause widespread
flooding of pasture lands... with water flowing quickly over west
bourgault Road and Skokomish Valley Road.
Lat... Lon 4744 12326 4733 12321 4736 12317 4733 12308 4721 12321
... Flood Watch now in effect through this afternoon...
The Flood Watch is now in effect for
* a portion of western Washington... including the following
County... Grays Harbor.
* Through this afternoon
* the flood wave will continue to travel down the Chehalis
river today... which is within a few inches of flood stage at Porter.
Minor flooding is still possible.
A Flood Watch means conditions are favorable for flooding but
flooding is not imminent or occurring. Monitor the latest
forecasts from the National Weather Service and be ready to act if
flooding is observed or a warning is issued.